Friends and family can be tormented by a loved one’s addiction and dependency problems. No one wants to be responsible for the unhappiness of a family member. If you or a loved one is dealing with drug addiction, alcoholism, prescription drug abuse or chemical dependency, there are actions you can take to get back the happiness your whole family deserves.
Forms of Addiction
You or a loved one might not be aware they are suffering from a serious addiction problem. Whether it’s chemical dependency or alcohol and drug addiction, it’s not hopeless. Understanding and accepting that treatment is available is the first step on the road to recovery.
You may have a drinking problem if:
- You feel guilty or ashamed about your drinking
- You have friends or family members who are worried about your drinking
- You attempt to hide or lie about your drinking habits
- You feel like you “need” to drink in order to relax
- You frequently black out or forget what you did while you drank
- You regularly find yourself drinking more than you planned
You may have a drug problem if:
- You fail in your attempts to stop using the drug
- You feel like you have to maintain a supply of the drug
- You can’t afford the drug, but spend money on it anyway
- You feel like you need to use the drug regularly
- You go out of your way to obtain the drug
- You feel like you need the drug to deal with problems
- You focus more time & energy on getting & using the drug
Talbott Recovery’s Substance Abuse Clinic
Talbott Recovery offers a variety of addiction treatment programs that can suit your specific situation. Substance abuse rehabilitation can help put you or a loved one back on the right track.
At one of Talbott Recovery’s Georgia drug rehab centers, you can choose from alcohol addiction treatment programs, dual addiction treatment, outpatient addiction treatment, drug addiction programs and more. We also offer programs specifically designed around the participant’s age, including adult programs and young adult programs at select locations.
The road to addiction treatment doesn’t have to be hard. Let Talbott Recovery help. Hope is on the horizon, all you have to do is take the first step. Learn more about the different programs offered by Talbott Recovery today.