Costs for treatment are determined by a number of factors such as the following:
- Your particular diagnosis
- Your recommended length of stay
- Considerations for continuing care, such as step-down or sober living options
- The accommodations and location of the treatment facility
The primary drivers of cost are:
- Levels of staff on-site and their level of competence (clinical credentials)
- Content and components of their program
- The type of experience offered (environment/setting, amenities and other provided services)
Once we speak with your insurance provider, we can determine what your policy covers and what costs may need to be paid out-of-pocket. Private pay options are available as well. Our goal is to find the treatment center that best fits your specific needs and financial capabilities. We calculate all fees up front so that you are not surprised with hidden bills or fees later on.
Low Financing Options
No one plans ahead for the cost of addiction treatment, and while you may be eager to get help, finances are probably a concern as well. Alcohol, drug and substance abuse, often with co-occurring psychiatric disorders, can wreak havoc on an individual or family’s life, not only physically and emotionally but also financially. Money issues can devastate and cripple someone already in need of a life change.
Your worries are completely understandable, and Talbott Recovery wants to do what we can to help ease the financial stress of treatment. For this reason, we are able to connect you with a company who provides low interest financing for clients who qualify and who enroll in substance abuse recovery programs at Talbott Recovery.
Find more rehabilitation financing information by selecting an option below.
Prosper HealthCare Lending
Prosper HealthCare Lending is the premier financing company in the behavioral health industry. With over $5 billion funded and more than 300,000 loans inquiries serviced through their lenders, this is a name and a program you can trust.
- Immediate decisions for loans under $35,000
- Term options out to 84 months (affordable monthly payments)
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast and easy loan inquiry process
- 100 percent confidential
M~Lend Finance offers patient and consumer rehabilitation financing services.
Through M~Lend Finance you’ll find:
- No loan paperwork or contracts
- No application processing fees
- Extended interest-free terms (for qualified applicants)
- Complete confidentiality
It’s true that addiction can impact every area of your life. Don’t let the cost of seeking treatment stop you from starting your new beginning of sobriety. Contact us today with any questions you might have about your addiction rehabilitation financing options. We look forward to speaking with you. 678-981-8815