Our addiction treatment program for adults provides comprehensive treatment of addiction (alcohol and other drug abuse as well as various other addictive disorders that are non-substance related) in an intensive outpatient setting. This includes all related medical, psychological, psychiatric, spiritual and work-related problems that develop due to addiction.
Holistic elements of treatment at Talbott include:
- Recovery residences located off-campus for program attendees, which help to foster bonds of support with apartment-mates over the course of the program
- Family therapy to heal, educate and empower the entire family toward supportive wellness
- Gender-specific treatment for both men and women
- Group addiction therapy
- LGBTQ groups
- Library access for study and solitude
- Chapel and/or Spirituality group for inner strength, understanding, self-respect and Higher Power connection
- Volunteer opportunities and social events to help take patients outside of themselves and into the larger community of Talbott
Adult Addiction Recovery Program Elements
Like Talbott Recovery’s Professionals Program, the Adult Addiction Recovery Program houses patients for alcohol recovery and drug abuse treatment in an off-site residential, surrogate family setting. This heals the isolation, loneliness and behavioral problems that every adult struggling with alcohol or drug abuse develops over the course of his or her disease. Group addiction counseling is the cornerstone of change in all of our rehab programs; we believe recovery cannot occur alone, and recovery residence addiction treatment programs can be highly effective.
Talbott also features an Outpatient and Intensive Outpatient Programs. Our treatment elements are designed to maximize the recovery depth of our clients. They have been proven over nearly four decades of service to professionals and adults in need of alcohol and drug addiction recovery counseling and support.
Contact us to find out if our Adult Program is right for you.