Outpatient alcohol treatment and outpatient drug rehab is the right choice for individuals who are tired of dealing with addiction and its associated negative effects on their life. If you are one of these individuals, Talbott Recovery’s Dunwoody location is a great option for you.
Talbott Recovery Dunwoody is a tastefully designed and decorated facility that offers multiple outpatient addiction treatment programs and is peacefully tucked away in a wooded setting just a few blocks north of I-285. We are easily accessed from either the Shallowford Road or North Peachtree Road exits off I-285.
The Dunwoody location of Talbott Recovery operates Monday through Friday from 8:45 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., as well as evening hours Monday through Thursday from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Addiction recovery programs offered at our Dunwoody location include:
- Outpatient Day Treatment Programs
- Intensive Outpatient Programs
- Young Adult Outpatient Addiction Program
The Outpatient Addiction Treatment at Talbott Recovery’s Dunwoody location is facilitated by licensed masters level therapists and medical doctors with expertise in treating addiction and co-occurring psychiatric disorders. Putting your health and your future into someone else’s hands is a big deal. We understand. Learn more about the staff at Talbott Dunwoody.
Talbott Recovery Dunwoody Information:
2153 Peachford Road
Dunwoody, GA 30338
Hours at Talbott Recovery Dunwoody
- Outpatient Day Program: Monday—Friday 8:45 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Intensive Outpatient Day Program: Monday—Friday 8:45 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Intensive Outpatient Evening Program: Monday – Thursday 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Adolescent Treatment Program: Monday – Friday 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Family Support Group: Wednesdays 5:00 p.m. – 6:15 p.m.
- *Aftercare Group no longer offered on Monday evenings.
Insurance Information for Talbott Recovery Dunwoody
We understand that insurance coverage plays a big role in your decision about where to seek addiction recovery treatment. Talbott Recovery Dunwoody is in-network with most insurance companies. Please call us for more information: (404) 952-2500.
Talbott Recovery is not an approved Medicare/Medicaid provider.
It’s time to start your new beginning. Let Talbott Recovery help. Get started today.