More than 25 years ago, Talbott Recovery began receiving feedback from alumni expressing interest in returning to Talbott Recovery on a regular basis to reconnect with other alumni and staff that had been a part of the beginning of their recovery at our alcohol treatment center. These alumni spoke of the significant number of important new friendships they had made on campus and of the confidence and trust they had developed with the addiction treatment staff. However, the most important aspect that was missing was a way. As a result of these requests, Talbott Recovery created the Return Visit Program.
Over the last two decades, Return Visit has become an important and well-attended component of the addiction treatment program we offer at Talbott Recovery.
Return Visit is a time for alumni and family to:
- Come back to Talbott Recovery to “recharge recovery batteries”
- Meet and “catch up with” old roommates and domemates
- Reconnect with Talbott Recovery staff who have been important in their recovery
- Recommit to the foundation of recovery they began to build while in addiction treatment
- Offer hope, encouragement and support to current patients at Talbott Recovery’s drug & alcohol treatment center
- Meet with patients who will be returning to their home town
Return Visit Registration
Each year Talbott Recovery hosts six Return Visits. These dates are listed below. You can register online, over the phone or by mail. Return visits are currently limited to 100 people so early registration is essential. Please click on one of the dates listed below to register for that revisit. Feel free to come to as many as you can. Download a sample Return Visit schedule.
To register by phone, please call Cheri Thrailkill (email@example.com) at: 800.445.4232 or 678.251.3110. You can also mail your registration request to:
5448 Yorktowne Drive
Atlanta, GA 30349
The entire staff looks forward to seeing you and your family, so please plan on coming to see us!