Intake Department Manager’s Message
Hello, and thank you for visiting our website!
At Talbott Recovery we want to help make this important step you are about to take as simple as possible. One of our Intake Specialists will answer any of your questions, provide information about our services, and assist you in scheduling an admission for yourself or your loved one. Under most circumstances, an admission to our Georgia recovery center can be scheduled within 24 hours of your initial call.
You can reach an Intake representative 24 hours a day by calling (800) 445-4232. Let us help you take that all-important first step.
Intake Department Manager
If you or a loved one needs a substance abuse treatment center, call (800) 445-4232 to speak with one of our intake specialists who will answer any questions you have about our private drug and alcohol treatment center. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for you and your needs!
Admissions Process – Call Us or Fill-out the Form
- Call Talbott Recovery and speak with an Intake Specialist: Patients or family members may set-up an admission or patients may be referred by a physician by calling (800) 445-4232 or (770) 994-0185 twenty four hours a day. Our phone lines are always open to receive your important first call.
- Your Medical Records: Your Intake Specialist will gather all the required medical information and review your application with a Talbott Recovery physician. Once you have been cleared medically, admission can usually be arranged within twenty four hours. On the off chance that you’re viewed as not medically appropriate for Talbott Recovery, your Intake Specialist can help you with referrals to other facilities.
- Patients Transferring from Another Facility: If you’re a patient transferring from another facility, medical records should be faxed to our Intake Office at (770) 997-8480. Based on information provided, a Talbott Recovery physician will review and approve your admission.
- Approval of Patient Application & Finances: After you have received medical clearance, your Intake Specialist will help you to make all the necessary financial arrangements and an admission date will be scheduled.
- Condition of Patient: When necessary, detoxification services will be provided.
Talbott Recovery can admit appropriate patients directly Monday through Friday before 12:00pm (noon). Patients requiring detoxification may be admitted to Anchor Hospital located on the Talbott Campus, 24 hours a day.
Talbott Recovery can provide transportation from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport or from local hotels to the facility for admission.