Click Here to Download 72-Hour Assessment Information
Click Here to Download Professionals Program Information
Click Here to Download Young Adult Program Information
Click Here to Read a Message from Our Medical Director
Talbott Recovery 72-Hour Assessments are available to patients applying to the Professionals Program for addiction treatment. The assessment will help prospective patients, referents and organizations to make clinically sound decisions for patients who are unsure if they need addiction treatment, or the level of care they may require.
- Alcohol and other drug dependency
- Co-occurring psychiatric disorders such as depression or anxiety
- Pain assessment available, if scheduled in advance
If clinically indicated, a 72-Hour Assessment may also be recommended to prospective patients applying to Talbott Recovery Chemical Dependency and Young Adult Programs. The 72-Hour Assessment has been designed to explore particular issues identified by the concerned parties and to provide the patient and referring parties with comprehensive conclusions and recommended courses of action. Following the assessment, diagnoses and recommendations are presented and provided in a detailed assessment report.
Our multi-disciplinary assessment team for addiction treatment includes:
- Attending Physician
- Clinical Psychologist
- Addiction Medicine Specialists
- Assessment Coordinator
The addiction treatment teams may also include a pain medicine specialist, a neurologist, or a sexual boundaries specialist as needed. An additional day is usually required for any additional evaluation that may be required.
Each Assessment includes:
- Comprehensive history & physical examination
- Psychiatric evaluation
- Two Addiction medicine evaluations
- Bio-psychosocial self-assessment
- Laboratory work and drug screens
- Comprehensive psychological testing (MMPI-II, MCMI-III)
- Extensive neuropsychological testing
If you have further questions about addiction treatment, or would like to schedule a 72-Hour Assessment, please contact our Intake Department at (800) 445-4232