Are you tired of dealing with the pain and anguish caused by addiction problems? It’s time to get back to being the real you. Let Talbott Recovery help make it happen.
Among the drug rehab centers in Georgia, Talbott Recovery Atlanta offers a comprehensive range of services that address substance abuse and co-occurring psychiatric disorders. Using the medical model, the staff at Talbott Recovery prides itself in offering treatment for addictive disorders.
Every patient receives unique, individualized treatment that best fits their needs. Addiction treatment programs available at our Atlanta location include:
- Adult Program for men and women 26 years & older
- Professionals Program for men and women 26 years & older
- Young Adult Program for men and women, minimum age 18
- Dual-Diagnosis Addiction Program for men and women 26 years and older
- 72-Hour Professionals Assessment as clinically needed
- Prescription Drug Abuse Program
Talbott Recovery Atlanta accepts patients with a dual-diagnosis such as addiction with a coexisting depression, anxiety, unresolved grief, personality problems and more. Patients attending our treatment programs have a chemical abuse problem, but we address the whole patient in his or her disease. We screen the health status of every potential patient to make sure we are the proper facility for care.
Talbott Recovery Atlanta Location
5355 Hunter Road
Atlanta, GA 30349
Learn more about Talbott’s other drug rehab center in Georgia, Talbott Recovery Dunwoody.
Get your life back, and let Talbott Recovery help. Together, we can start your new beginning.