With over 38 years of experience treating addiction in our patients, Talbott Recovery understands the pain, sorrow and confusion that can accompany substance abuse. Our caring team of counselors, physicians, social workers and support staff is here to help you or your loved one begin the road to recovery and experience a life that isn’t held back by drugs or alcohol.
- Specialized programming for adults, professionals, and young adults
- Comprehensive 72-Hour Assessments, as clinically indicated
- Recovery Residences featuring comfortable apartment living off-campus
- Outpatient addiction treatment programs
- Prescription drug abuse treatment
- Trauma Recovery Track
- A personalized monitoring and aftercare plan
- Return visits to Talbott upon “graduation” for support
At all of our three Georgia locations, including Atlanta, Dunwoody, and Columbus, you’ll find a staff committed to providing superior, compassionate service, alongside addiction treatment options that are tailored to you or your loved one’s needs.
Life doesn’t have to include the daily struggle of an alcohol or drug addiction. Find a new beginning at Talbott Recovery. Contact us for more information.